Back to School Miss Sienna


Sienna's second year of preschool started this week.  It feels really weird to have just one kiddo at home a few mornings each week!  I think Bristol is enjoying it though.  She gets to play with {almost} anything without having a sister take it from her.  Bristol is a lot better at solitary play than I ever imagined she would be since she's been surrounded by her sisters every waking moment of her life until now.  I'm impressed!

Sienna has almost twice as many students in her class this year and quite a few more girls.  It's exciting to see new friends for her to play and learn with at school.  She was sitting at a table with a couple before I left her the second day, already socializing and exploring the activities at that station.

She also has a new teacher this year--two new teachers actually!  Her teacher from last year is in a new, full-time position at another school and we hope she's enjoying her new job.  Sienna's new teachers include one brand new and one who has been at the school for awhile, but did not work in Sienna's class last year.  Sienna is enjoying having both teachers and I look forward to getting to know them better when I volunteer in class.

In just a few short weeks Sienna will be turning 5--I know I say this too much, but I really wonder where the time goes!  She's one of the oldest in her class and I think that helps her to be a leader at school.  She's often Jaden's follower at home, so I love to see her in taking on the role of leader there.  She's such a kind, compassionate girl, even when taking the lead.  I love that about her!

Here's to a great 2nd year of preschool my little Sissy-girl!  I can't wait to see how much you learn and do this year!

Comments

Popular Posts