Miles to go before I sleep...
It has been the LONGEST month ever and I hate that I haven't had time for my very favorite hobby--blogging. We've had many fun times, but I haven't even had time to upload my camera, let alone sit down to crop photos and share stories from the memories we've made.
Here's the most perfect proof I could possibly share of how crazy my month has been. I zero'd out my odometer as soon as we arrived at the lake house for our month in June. On July 8th, one month after we'd arrived, this is what my odometer read:
Over the past month I've allowed the miles to continue adding to that number on the odometer. This afternoon, this is what the odometer reads:
Understand the craziness that has been our month?!? We haven't even left the state of Ohio unless you count a trip one day to the edge of Pennsylvania, and I've put 2557 miles on my car in 31 days. Talk about exhausting!
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
Robert Frost
Here's the most perfect proof I could possibly share of how crazy my month has been. I zero'd out my odometer as soon as we arrived at the lake house for our month in June. On July 8th, one month after we'd arrived, this is what my odometer read:
Over the past month I've allowed the miles to continue adding to that number on the odometer. This afternoon, this is what the odometer reads:
Understand the craziness that has been our month?!? We haven't even left the state of Ohio unless you count a trip one day to the edge of Pennsylvania, and I've put 2557 miles on my car in 31 days. Talk about exhausting!
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
Robert Frost




Comments