Just the 3 of Us
With Jaden in school full time now, things are very different at our house. I completely underestimated what a big change it would be to have her away for most of the day. There are no squabbles among the sisters {Bristol is too young to know how to argue...just yet}, one less kiddo to load up for errands or a mid-day trip to gymnastics and 1/3 less clean-up after lunch or a snack. Rest time has been super quiet as Bristol always naps and Sienna has been exhausted and has fallen asleep too each day. Yesterday I actually had a moment of...boredom!
Here are my two little side-kicks exploring new homes their Daddy and Papa built while Jaden was at school the other day:
While having less chaos throughout my day has left me feeling more relaxed and productive overall, there is a downside to having my little girl at school all day long. I miss her! And her sisters miss her! The day seems SO long and the mornings and evenings with her seem to pass by too quickly. I don't feel like she has enough time to play and just be a kid. She's had a very small amount of homework this week compared to what is to come and then our short time together each day will feel even more strained. I already don't like how fast my girls are growing up and all of this only adds to my reasons for wishing they would stay little a whole lot longer...
Since I can't change it, and I can't slow down time, I'm cherishing my special time with Sienna and Bristol during the day, and trying to soak in Jaden as much as I can before and after school. I know I'll be looking forward to weekends now more than ever since we'll have two whole days at home all together.
Here are a few photos of the job site Sienna, Bristol and I visited the other day--6 new homes Scott and his dad have built. They are located in downtown Chagrin Falls, walking distance from an array of beautiful shops and delicious restaurants. The inside of the model is absolutely stunning...I'll try to take and share some photos another time!
Here are my two little side-kicks exploring new homes their Daddy and Papa built while Jaden was at school the other day:
While having less chaos throughout my day has left me feeling more relaxed and productive overall, there is a downside to having my little girl at school all day long. I miss her! And her sisters miss her! The day seems SO long and the mornings and evenings with her seem to pass by too quickly. I don't feel like she has enough time to play and just be a kid. She's had a very small amount of homework this week compared to what is to come and then our short time together each day will feel even more strained. I already don't like how fast my girls are growing up and all of this only adds to my reasons for wishing they would stay little a whole lot longer...
Since I can't change it, and I can't slow down time, I'm cherishing my special time with Sienna and Bristol during the day, and trying to soak in Jaden as much as I can before and after school. I know I'll be looking forward to weekends now more than ever since we'll have two whole days at home all together.
Here are a few photos of the job site Sienna, Bristol and I visited the other day--6 new homes Scott and his dad have built. They are located in downtown Chagrin Falls, walking distance from an array of beautiful shops and delicious restaurants. The inside of the model is absolutely stunning...I'll try to take and share some photos another time!







Comments