A little behind...

As usual, I'm a little behind these days...

A little behind on my 17-week picture...

Baby Vitt was as long as a turnip

A little behind on my 18-week picture...

Baby Vitt was the size of a green pepper

And a little behind in announcing that Baby Vitt is a healthy, very active baby GIRL!!!

We are thrilled :) We would have been happy with either gender, so long as baby is healthy. We are surrounded by all things girly so our littlest baby will fit right in.

I'm out of town for the second time in a matter of a week, so once I'm home and things get back to normal I'll share what we've been up to during these busy past few weeks, a house update and my plans for my newest little girl's room. This is a very exciting time for us in so many ways!

Comments

Life Happens said…
Congrats on your baby girl!! Based on the current two beauties that you have, baby girl #3 will be just as gorgeous!!!

Enjoy your weekend!
Jenny said…
Congrats! I'm sure your thrilled to be adding another beautiful girl to your family :)
Jillian said…
Another girl!! YAY!! I'm sure that will be me too with baby number three:) And you are looking great!!