Planning the annual Christmas card...

This year with a big move in our near future, it's hard to get too excited about Christmas just yet. A huge part of me wants to pull out all of the decorations and cover our current home in green and red joy, but an even bigger part of me just wants the new house to be done so that we can get in there and decorate right away! December 8th is the date our home should be done, but with so many odds and ends to still complete, I'm nervous that it won't be until more like the 18th :-( We'll see...

Today, since I was having an itch for Christmas cheer, I decided to start some holiday shopping and to plan my annual photo cards. This year we're going to use Shutterfly and I cannot wait to put my family photos into this card:

I LOVE that I'll be able to use 5 photos on the outside of this design, plus another photo inside! It is the perfect card to display our 2010 memories as well as to show our new house and to give our friends and family the new address. Now that I've decided on a design, I just want them to be here in my hand! (Click HERE if you'd like to use the same design!)

Have any of YOU ever used Shutterfly for cards? What did you think? I think the quality is wonderful and you can't beat the selection. I also love that along with my cards I can order gifts for our family such as 2011 calendars and ornaments for their Christmas trees. This year I also noticed that I can order personalized gift tags for the gifts we are giving. I like this one the best:


(Click HERE if you want to see more information on those gift tags!)

Thank you Shutterfly for giving me the dose of Christmas Spirit that I needed today :) I'll be ordering my cards and gifts for family members as soon as I select the perfect photos to include on them!

P.S. For those of you who also have blogs, Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 You're welcome :)

Comments

Popular Posts