Last Summer Splash

This weekend will be our last official weekend of summer because next Monday Jaden starts school! We'll be doing some boating, swimming and grilling out--all of the fun things that we aren't able to do once the cooler temperatures arrive in the fall and winter.

It's been so fun to watch Jaden and Sienna grow up so much this summer, especially in terms of swimming. They love jumping into the water and as long as they have their life jackets on they can swim across the entire length of any pool.

Jaden can swim a good length on her own under water without the aid of any flotation device and we're hoping that after some swimming lessons this winter at the indoor pool, both girls will be able to be even more independent in the water!

As for me, well I'll be busting out a maternity bathing suit this weekend--haha. Even though I'm not popping out just yet, the flat stomach I had as late as July is turning into flab and I feel the need to keep it covered with a tankini!

We'll be back to blogging next week with back-to-school photos and a peak at my sister's wedding photos from August 14th. Have a good weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts