I'm so excited...
And I just can't hide it! Our new house is going up so quickly and it had been very fun to watch each step get completed so far. Here are the front and back views:
{Photos have been removed...sorry!}
This week we also had the fireplace installed. I can't wait to move in because it will be just the right time to fire it up!
After a week or two of going to the second story via ladder, the carpenters put in a temporary staircase so that we could explore the upstairs.
Here is the guest bedroom where I hope my mom, brother and sisters will stay in often during visits:
The guest room has its own bathroom and walk-in closet. After a few years without a proper guest room at our current house, our guests will soon live like queens and kings when they visit :)
The children's bathroom:
Jaden and Sienna have decided the would like to share a room, so this is the one they will share, complete with their own walk-in closet:
The playroom until we can finish our basement:
And the final room upstairs, the BABY room:
That's right :) We're adding baby #3 to our family as of April 3, 2011!
We are thrilled to become a family of 5!! As confirmed at my dr. visit today, I am 7 1/2 weeks along, will be 8 weeks as of Sunday. The baby is about the size of a blueberry right now (which I'm holding below) and appears strong and healthy right now.
So there you have it...I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!!
{Photos have been removed...sorry!}
This week we also had the fireplace installed. I can't wait to move in because it will be just the right time to fire it up!
After a week or two of going to the second story via ladder, the carpenters put in a temporary staircase so that we could explore the upstairs.
Here is the guest bedroom where I hope my mom, brother and sisters will stay in often during visits:
The guest room has its own bathroom and walk-in closet. After a few years without a proper guest room at our current house, our guests will soon live like queens and kings when they visit :)The children's bathroom:
Jaden and Sienna have decided the would like to share a room, so this is the one they will share, complete with their own walk-in closet:
The playroom until we can finish our basement:
And the final room upstairs, the BABY room:
That's right :) We're adding baby #3 to our family as of April 3, 2011!
We are thrilled to become a family of 5!! As confirmed at my dr. visit today, I am 7 1/2 weeks along, will be 8 weeks as of Sunday. The baby is about the size of a blueberry right now (which I'm holding below) and appears strong and healthy right now.
So there you have it...I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!!


Comments
You have been such a help in my journey of being a momma! I am so excited to see you experience such a blessing yet again! I can't wait too! It'll be a while though.
Smiling, and praising God!! I'm glad I have you to stalk, and have as a friend...no matter how...far...that friendship may be
Stephanie Mack
Congrats on baby #3...how was the doctor?