First Days of School

We have been in school over a week, so I apologize for being behind in posting these photos! I expected that when Jaden and Sienna started school, life would really calm down for me. I was wrong for sure! Bristol was bored without her sisters and wanted to constantly do something "fun." She goes to preschool next week so then things will get really calm!
 


Jaden, starting 4th grade, is at a new school this year. She was super nervous, but realized she shouldn't have been! She leaves 40 minutes earlier than past years as her school starts sooner which was an adjustment for us all. It has worked out well and she loves leaving and getting home earlier!
 

Both Jaden and Sienna chose a new outfit and shoes for their first day. These outfits couldn't reflect their personalities more--casual, colorful, runner and glamorous, pink, socializer. I love them both and their amazing personalities!!


Each morning since that first day, Sienna spends 20-30 minutes reading. She reads aloud sometimes to Bristol and it's the cutest thing! They both love it. Sienna is really embracing reading--2nd grade is off to a great start for her!


I am sad to see summer end and school beginning, but I could not be more excited for my girls to be surrounded by great friends, starting new activities soon and having the best teachers. Here's to an exciting school year!


Comments

Popular Posts