Vitt's Do Disney {Again}

What have the Vitt's been up to lately?  Well, we just got back from our second family Disney vacation!  It was another amazing week thanks to the magic that only Disney World provides.  I hope I will have time to share many more stories, photos and tips soon.  But tonight I want to share the one major change we made from our last trip which added an unmatched element of convenience and ease.

Since you cannot ride all day long and see all that Disney parks have to offer in this:

 

A good quality stroller is the next best thing for tots!  Because we've had a stroller damaged by an airline before, we would never take an expensive stroller on a flight.  However during our last trip to Disney, we learned the hard way that with the tremendous amount of walking you do daily, a high quality stroller is essential.  Two years ago at Disney we'd seen many upscale strollers around the parks with labels indicating they were rented from a company outside of Disney itself, so about a month before this trip I started looking around for an Orlando based rental company.


While the Disney parks offer stroller rentals, they are high priced and the strollers are made of rigid, uncomfortable plastic.  Though I've never pushed one, they appear to be difficult to navigate--much like the inexpensive double stroller we opted not to take ever again to an amusement park after our last Disney vacation.  Additionally, Disney strollers cannot be taken off park property, making them even less ideal for a long trip when you either may visit another park like Universal or Sea World, or you may spend some time at your resort, Downtown Disney, etc. 


In doing some research, I landed on the website www.simplestrollerrental.com, and was immediately impressed.  Not only does their website include information such as rental fees and delivery details, but they also share demos and comparisons for each of their strollers.  I decided right away that the City Mini GT Double was going to be perfect for us.  The reservation process was simple, and I was impressed at how quickly I received a reply to a question I emailed the Simple Stroller Rental staff.  I was both relieved and excited that we were going to have a high end stroller for our vacation without having to lug it to Florida ourselves and risk it being damaged en route!


Within moments of our plane landing in Florida, I was contacted by Simple Stroller Rental regarding the delivery details for our stroller.  They delivered in person soon after we made it to our resort and offered a hands-on tutorial for opening and closing the stroller, etc.  The stroller was practically brand new and was VERY clean.  I was again impressed!


There were certainly times when we only had one seat of the double stroller filled, but for a little over $1 per day, having that second seat available for when the big sisters' legs tired out was awesome. 


The stroller was the perfect aide in saving space to sit on the parade routes, and then provided a comfy spot to relax while watching the parades.  All of the girls took turns giving their legs a break.  Had we felt all three girls would need pushed around simultaneously, Simple Stroller Rental also offered TRIPLE strollers--something I did not see from other rental companies when I was looking to reserve our stroller!


Teeny B thought the stroller was comfy enough to snooze in a few times.  It was such a smooth ride that she was undisturbed during her naps as we continued to stroll around the parks. 


Overall, I cannot say enough about having a deluxe stroller for Disney World, and about Simple Stroller Rental for their excellent and affordable service.  We will definitely rent from them again and hope that you will check them out too.  If you're planning an Orlando vacation, click on the photo below to check them out and be sure to use coupon code "PINTEREST" during the reservation process to receive 10% off what are already the most affordable strollers to rent in the area :)

Simple Stroller Rental

Comments

Popular Posts